Recently I've done a little but of shopping for new summer clothes that can do double duty from day to night and from work to going out. This I think is a real score! And for only $10!
Of course it's a little longer on me... So it's more appropriate than it looks. Also i've been meaning to jump on the patterned skirt bandwagon for a while.
I also may another purchase that I know will be a worth-while investment. Cole Haan ballet flats with Nike Air technology.
Since I'll be on my feet all day for my clinical rotations, I figured I might as well invest in a very nice, comfortable pair. And they are so cute I could puke.
Of course it's a little longer on me... So it's more appropriate than it looks. Also i've been meaning to jump on the patterned skirt bandwagon for a while.
I also may another purchase that I know will be a worth-while investment. Cole Haan ballet flats with Nike Air technology.
Since I'll be on my feet all day for my clinical rotations, I figured I might as well invest in a very nice, comfortable pair. And they are so cute I could puke.
No comments:
Post a Comment